Corporate training is mandatory in most organizations to help employees develop new skills, improve their performance, and advance their careers. But the challenge for any organization is to find the right corporate training provider with a training delivery method that suits their needs. Hence, the choice of the training delivery company should be based on industry experience and training delivery expertise.
How to select the Right Corporate Training Provider
Organizations will be impacted by the type of corporate training provider they choose. Hence the factors to consider when selecting a provider are
- Experience and expertise: Look for a corporate training provider with extensive experience and a proven track record of delivering effective training programs.
- Relevance: The provider should offer training that syncs with the organization’s specific needs and the employees’.
- Flexibility: The provider should be able to accommodate the organization’s and its employees’ scheduling and location needs.
- Customization: The provider should tailor the training programs as per the specific domain, industry and preferences of the organization.
- Technology: The corporate training provider should use the latest technology, virtual and augmented reality, to deliver engaging and interactive training experiences.
- Cost: The provider should offer competitive pricing while clearly explaining the cost distribution.
- Support: The provider should offer ongoing support and follow-up to ensure that the training provides desired outcomes to the organization and its employees.
Training Delivery Method
There are two key approaches to training delivery –
- Cognitive approach
- Behavioral approach
The purpose of cognitive methods is to provide audio or text information to stimulate learning through their impact on cognitive processes. With behavioral methods, the trainee is given a process to practice behavior in an actual or simulated fashion and master the skill by experience.
Once you have selected a provider, it is important to consider the training delivery method that will be most effective for your organization. Here are a few options to consider:
- In-person: In-person training allows for face-to-face interaction and provides the opportunity for hands-on learning. This can be an effective option for technical training or team-building exercises.
- Online: Online training allows for flexibility and convenience, as employees can complete the training on their schedule, at their pace. This can be an effective option for self-paced learning or employees in different locations.
- Blended: A blended training delivery approach mixes in-person and online training for the best possible results.
Why is it important to partner with the right corporate training provider?
Choosing the right corporate training provider and delivery method is essential for the successful growth and development of the employees. The right corporate training provider delivers on the following points:
- Relevance: Partnering with the right corporate training provider ensures that the training materials and programs align with the specific needs and goals of the organization.
- Expertise: A reputable corporate training provider has the experience and expertise to deliver effective training that results in measurable improvements in employee performance.
- Customization: A good corporate training provider will work with the organization to customize training programs to fit the unique culture and environment of the company. This helps an organization’s multiplier strategy to strengthen its diverse workforce’s skills
Corporate training becomes an organization’s multiplier strategy to strengthen its diverse workforce’s skills. However, the expected result can be achieved only when organizations are partnered with a corporate training provider with the necessary industry experience and the expertise to create training materials that help employees to perform their job better.
At Infopro Learning, as a leading corporate training provider, we understand your skilling needs and create programs with a top-down approach ensuring that skill training programs align with the organization’s needs and objectives. Our team of experts is dedicated to customizing training programs using a mix of training delivery methods. The kind of skill being learned determines the type. It may include online, instructor-led sessions, interactive or self-assessment, and the highest learning impact of each training delivery method.