Types of Demat Accounts & Why choose Klevertrade.
We know what a Demat account is and what it does. However, when opening an account, investors must select a type of Demat account that suits their profile. While the most popular choice is a Regular account, and any Indian can have it within a few minutes, there are different types of Demat accounts. They are
- Regular Demat Account is only for Indian citizens.
- Repartriable Demat Account is for NRIs, which must open with a Non-Resident External bank account.
- Non-Repatriable Demat Account, again for NRIs. However, with the non-transferability of funds abroad.
Why Choose Klevertrade as your Depository Participant?
In today’s plethora of Depository Participants, here is why you should choose us:
- Minimum Brokerage: You can now open your account with a minimum brokerage and flat F&O trading charges. However, there are zero charges for using the web and mobile platforms for knowledge and market information.
- Seamless Trading experience: With Klevertrade, you can trade in equities, derivatives, commodities, and mutual funds, to name a few. You also have access to technical charts, knowledge corner, brokerage calculator, and margin calculator to assist you in making better decisions.
- Top-notch service: We are known for our range of products and services and fast yet seamless service. Our prompt customer service enables you to have a smoother trading journey and a quick solution to the issues, whether regarding updating information or renewing a subscription.
- Easy Access: You can securely access your trading account from a laptop, desktop or mobile app, depending on your convenience. Time is money, and we won’t let you waste it by providing everything at your disposal.
- Apply in IPO: With Klevertrade, you can apply for the IPO directly in the trading application and profit from premium listings.
- Advanced Alert feature: Klevertrade quickly updates its platform with the market watch. With 13 real-time advanced screeners and alert features, you can create nine alerts to get intimidated by market conditions, price drops, etc., and conveniently invest for the short and long term.
Demat Accounts have made the overall trading experience effortless, less cumbersome, and time-consuming. However, before choosing your DP, it is imperative to understand them thoroughly. Klevertrade is one of the best affordable, performance, and service options. With different types of Demat accounts available, open your account and start your investment journey today.
Today’s market is flooded with numerous DP’s. A good DP makes the trading experience a breeze. Choosing based on services rendered and the trading experience provided is only wise.